They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:duck:
They had the governer running at 10% the whole time, clean shaved and kurt russelled out... they didn't want him Danny Treo comic style ripping little girl's teeth out with pliers while his goons rape Chonne. Night and day diference. The only 'villain' the show did more with was Shane.

But I'll get back to you when the show goes off. :ufdup:
Lol maybe you're confusing general savagery w/ character development? They dedicated entire episodes to the Gov in the show and got way more into the character and what made him tick, rather than just being an evil son of a bytch. Much better character in the show.

They did the same with both the Hunters with the Terminus arc, and Joe's group, who are just some generic faceless gang that gets zero pagetime in the comics.

There's not even any debate to be had, these are just facts.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
"You talk a good one, but you don't do what you supposed to do" :ohhh:

UIQ7GLi.jpg

:snoop: Michonne

Ricktatorship is OVA! *bumps Young Jeezy's My Sheriff Is Black*:bryan:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
These muhfukkas that carve the W in heads aren't to be fukked with...sadistic muhfukkas...

Anyone that gets thrown out the window and comes back for more is a crazy muhfukka...

I don't know who I want to kill more...
Gabriel, or that bytch ass dude that got Noah killed...I REALLY want these soft people to feel that pain...to feel the despair of what the world has become...they don't appreciate shyt...

Carl finna get some inside a tree tho...oh girl got hips and shyt, all developed extra early, DSL's....Carl don't know what to do with that...

Sasha think ammo grow on trees, she's got the game genie code in, she aint about that saving bullets life...

Sasha shoot like Korver tho....bytch bad..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikkas shytting on Michone? nikkas use your brain, she didnt heel turn on Rick, she know he speaking truth but she had to buy them time
Man these dudes are seriously slow. They saw she was bussin at zombies 10 minutes ago with Sasha and flash backing to her sword wielding days she had to shut him up. My problem is why Maggie aint tell them what Carver ol bytch ass said when she was eavesdropping last episode.

Last edited:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Michonne pretty much feels the same way as Rick but she had to shut him up. He started snitching on himself telling everybody how he felt. Morgan better make an appearance on this finale.
Exactly...Rick tryna fukk it up for everybody cuz he hungry for some abused coochie...it was only right she shut his ass up and let him sleep on that shyt...maybe he'll wake up outta his thirsty ass save a hoe phase

Rick & Sasha fukking up...making the block too hot :snoop: