They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
BzyvMC8CEAAEPY4.jpg
This Morgan sneak peak looks like it's going to be it's own story, he wasn't in the ep 2 preview, like maybe the web series Walking Dead did in between seasons.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
So does it seem like Terminus was originally the Sanctuary and then was taken over by the Hunters or something? (for those familiar with the comics) :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
So does it seem like Terminus was originally the Sanctuary and then was taken over by the Hunters or something? (for those familiar with the comics) :yeshrug:
Partially. It was supposed to be a sanctuary, but got overrun by goons who was into that rape life. The original Terminus crew fought back and won. And then became canibals after that for all other survivors who came for sanctuary

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Have to give it to them, that was a great premiere episode :whew:. I really liked the fact they blew up Terminus like that and got the gang all back together :obama:. I'm not going to lie, I got a little :to:when Carol showed Rick and company that Judith was still alive and Tyrese reunited with Sasha. Carol is still holding that MVP crown from last season, one woman wrecking shop on Terminus. Tyrese out there auditioning for The Pacifier 2 :skip:.

I'm glad Rick got his daughter back now, but he needs to stay on that grimy mode. If I see this nikka pick up a vegetable or rake again, I'm going to be :snoop:

Great pacing and action throughout the episode. Plus Morgan is back :blessed:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Early power rankings

1. Carol- with no regard for human life :blessed:

2. Rick- psycho Rick back :feedme:

fukk the rest of these fakkits, talking about not wanting to go back

14. Tyrese- if that baby was black, he wouldn't have don't shyt