They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

shonuff

All Star
Daps
with that kinda math, there would certainly be plenty of fuel, food, water, and bullets for the survivors to last quite some time.
no there isnt sa lot of food - the water you MIGHT be able to get if you live near a clean river or stream - and let me know when was the last time you ran across a box of 9mm ....

let alone the 5.56 and .357 this group seems to be poppin off at will .....well now not so much

its been at LEAST 2 years in the show time

and the immediate problems like shelter security food and living are HUGE let alone before some mystery "cure"

as dude said earlier - even if everything was magically normal ie no zombies - shyt would still be fukked up because people are too far gone

everything is too far gone

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Brehs after rewatching the show...

How EPIC of a fukkup having the farm overrun was?

I mean they weren't on a major road,huge plot of land,a good group where everyone was capable of something(besides shane when he started going nuts).

Do yall like the farm would've held up and they could've ended up all living there until the end of their days? I mean if they weren't so wreckless with making all that noise with the rifles and shyt,and bar Shane doesn't go insane over Lori. That place seemed like heaven. :wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Brehs after rewatching the show...

How EPIC of a fukkup having the farm overrun was?

I mean they weren't on a major road,huge plot of land,a good group where everyone was capable of something(besides shane when he started going nuts).

Do yall like the farm would've held up and they could've ended up all living there until the end of their days? I mean if they weren't so wreckless with making all that noise with the rifles and shyt,and bar Shane doesn't go insane over Lori. That place seemed like heaven. :wow:

I dunno. eventually some other survivors would have stumbled upon that farm, and they would have had to go to war over it. similar to some of the shyt that went down at the prison.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I dunno. eventually some other survivors would have stumbled upon that farm, and they would have had to go to war over it. similar to some of the shyt that went down at the prison.
Yea true forgot about that...they were a few miles from a small town weren't they :patrice: