:whoa: Maggie has a lot to offer
tumblr_ndixzgoxoY1qznfkso1_500.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
she was annoying but she tried to stab a padded suit with surgery scissors? shyt doesn't compute, I know she wanted to get rid of the dictator but cmon
yeah on replay i was like she really stabbed her in the chest, she didnt even go for the neck or something.

go for non-fatal blows with surgery scissors, brehettes

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Those two live in my area . I live in Forest Hills now. Whoa I'm not a lame like that couple I moved there too make my neighbors mad.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I know I say this every week, but real talk. Why was I supposed to hate the female cop? Beth was the real antagonist.

And now she's dead

rO34jp-bYSkC.gif

You blind breh? She showed how evil she was the minute she demanded Noah back and was about to start blasting when Rick said no. She was powerhungry

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
IMDB board made a point. This was definitely suicide by cop. But I thought Dawn's gun was holstered. How'd her "reflex" cause her to pull her gun and blast Beth in the head so quick?
She was always a quick shot and her earlier fight with that cop displayed her quick reflexes and speed, I also think those scenes with Dawn on the exercise bike are to reinforce the fact she's stays in excellent shape to maintain her proficiency in hand to hand and marksmanship.

The gun was holstered but probably chambered for a quick shot in case Rick's group tried anything. If you notice when Dawn shoots Beth, there's looks like for a brief second Dawn is actually shocked herself that she shot Beth. My take on it anyway...