They was sick after they popped those balloons and found out what he does for a living....

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll believe anything. Remember the "nuclear physicist" ya'll spent 2 weeks trying to shame BW for not wanting who turned out to be a complete liar?

:heh:

And notice he said he just graduated law school? He didn't say he was an attorney nor pasted the bar.

They did the right thing. Sounds like game and even if it's not it's not that deep. I know attorney's going half just like every other man.
Why don't you remind us of what you used to do for a living?

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll believe anything. Remember the "nuclear physicist" ya'll spent 2 weeks trying to shame BW for not wanting who turned out to be a complete liar?

And notice he said he just graduated law school? He didn't say he was an attorney nor pasted the bar.

They did the right thing. Sounds like game and even if it's not it's not that deep. I know attorney's going half just like every other man.

This post itself says a lot about modern women and how yall think in general.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to watch a spanish dating show back in the early 2000s might've been on Telemundo. Broads were blindfolded and the guy was blindfolded and they'd just raise their hands if they were interested. It's like 3 rounds. He'd come out or she and i produce themselves. The interested parties would raise their hands if they were interested, then the ones that didn't would get their blindfolds taken off. Round 2 they'd talk and ask or answer a question then raise their hands. The the final round the last two or three would they'd talk some more then the main guy or girl would choose who won the date and they'd all take off their blindfolds and see what they got or who they missed out on.

Every broad was fine.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha:

these women are really feeling themselves ….

Coli brehs don’t stand a chance out there …

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I think he’s lying :mjgrin:
Breh and Breh and Associates will send you a letter tomorrow morning.

giphy.gif

Loggie

All Star
Daps

Some regular law schools charge 30-50k a year. My Wife got into three of them. That price tag.
:whoa:
Just because a person graduated law school doesn’t mean they can pass the bar. Do companies hire out of law school and hold you until you pass the bar?
:lupe:
Not all lawyer are ballin. 1st year associate lawyers are lucky to see 60k I some major cities. There are too many lawyers in the market right now.

60k salary, 100-150k in student loan debt equals. A lawyer who is bringing home less than a UPS driver. Don’t like the doctorate fool you.