They was sick after they popped those balloons and found out what he does for a living....

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They obviously popped the balloon off of initial attraction.
*perception

really... they looked at his dress code as an indication of his earning potential not a reflection of his financial freedom.

i spoke on this in that other thread about this same video.

it's not as simple as attraction. that's why they were "sick when they found out what he does for a living" they thought they could figure it out based on his wardrobe. But alas people with real financial freedom don't have to dress an age or part. dress codes are for employees.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
*perception

really... they looked at his dress code as an indication of his earning potential not a reflection of his financial freedom.

i spoke on this in that other thread about this same video.

it's not as simple as attraction. that's why they were "sick when they found out what he does for a living" they thought they could figure it out based on his wardrobe. But alas people with real financial freedom don't have to dress an age or part. dress codes are for employees.

Nah, homie coulda rocked a hoodie & sweatpants. If they were physically attracted they wouldn’t of popped them balloons

This what the phony coli don’t understand, if a chick likes you she likes you , don’t matter about appearance/wardrobe/salary/height etc they wasn’t feeling dude

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I don't really watch those videos, but I've noticed from the clips I've seen that once one girl pops her balloon it's the like the rest just kinda follow suit in an echo. It'd be interesting to see if the results were different if the women were isolated.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I don't really watch those videos, but I've noticed from the clips I've seen that once one girl pops her balloon it's the like the rest just kinda follow suit in an echo. It'd be interesting to see if the results were different if the women were isolated.
Without external validation/criticism women would be incapable of making decisions

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll believe anything. Remember the "nuclear physicist" ya'll spent 2 weeks trying to shame BW for not wanting who turned out to be a complete liar?

:heh:

And notice he said he just graduated law school? He didn't say he was an attorney nor pasted the bar.

They did the right thing. Sounds like game and even if it's not it's not that deep. I know attorney's going half just like every other man.