They trying to turn LA Knight into Stone Cold?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He's a talented guy but I wish he was more creative. He really seems like he's cosplaying those guys at times.

It was dumb for la knight to go back to wwe.
As they were gonna do nuffin but rob conway him.
Granted he needed a promotion.
Plus he does not really fit in the indy heroes who saved wrasslin scene.
Plus already did impact and nwa.

So rhe only place was the wwe. Who is gonna bury him by proxy again.

At least he is getting a check tho.

I don't wanna see him starve.
So i am glad he is working i just will not watch wwe no more.

Hopefully he can move to aew.

As someone on the mic like him is needed in aew.
Who can work and make themselves get over from an appearance.

As drake or knight. Will get over if allowed to work without hampering his work.

Art Barr

sbud

All Star
Daps
It’s cringe to me because of how blatantly corny a ripoff it is but on the other hand I want to watch more promos so I could see what a Rock/Stone Cold hybrid would sound like (even tho it’s 2022) :lolbron:

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
It always annoys me when people make the Rock/Starks comparisons, the "dollar store rock"/rock-lite jokes, etc. when The Rock and Starks are NOTHING alike outside of dressing nice and having a big ass head, when you got Eli Drake RIGHT THERE, who is literally doing his best Rock impersonation day in and day out.
I won't lie though, he was funny as hell in NWA.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Eh, too soon.

Unless they're really gonna go heavy with his push and have him hold the MITB for a long-ass time before the cash-in. Otherwise, it'd be another one of those Swagger/Sandow/Theory things where he hasn't really had enough noteworthy matches or feuds for it to be a big deal when he does cash-in. It's dope that he's getting over right now, but how bout we get him shining on the midcard level before he becomes a main eventer?