THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Trump going to show up at UFC and act a fool. Biden just said that this attack does not belong in this country (he's right) but bigger than that this is also going to incentivize Biden's campaign too, he could play the peacemaker role, in his attempt to unite the country. Going to be very interesting.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you better walk around like daft punk

tumblr_mkp2xvCKmf1rmdjjno1_400.gif

Daps
If trumps last words had been, " you really wanna see something sad." That would've been the freshest twist of irony I'd ever seen
The only reason why I was able to make this thread is because I was watching the shyt live. I was bored, and I was like, “You know…let me see what he’s going to say.” And in the back of mind, I had a feeling fukkery was afoot because the setting was so small-timey. So I’m listening to him talk about some charts that were offscreen, and then the shots started, and everybody was reacting in slow motion. I knew they were gunshots from the start.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Of course I referenced Europe, because it's a European group:laff:

Literally formed in Europe, and imported here. You dint even know the first fukking thing about shyt. So just stfu
Lol stop it. I knew it was a European group. Your reading comprehension is poor. The argument I've made is that are not a huge group relative to how much the right makes them out to be. The fact you keep talking past this obvious point shows you to be a dummy.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Trump going to show up at UFC and act a fool. Biden just said that this attack does not belong in this country (he's right) but bigger than that this is also going to incentivize Biden's campaign too, he could play the peacemaker role, in his attempt to unite the country. Going to be very interesting.
I think the biggest change is getting sketchy Trump voters who might not have been enthusiastic to go all in.

His base will definitely be fired up now and going crazy.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
The next words out of Trump mouth are crucial

I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

(from his truth social)