THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nikkas called me MAGA for saying Trump was gonna take the rapper approach to his felony charges

Now that he's been shot he's about to Pac the fukk outta this:dead: I guarantee they're pressing up shirts of bloody faced Trump pumping his fist in front of the conveniently placed American flag

This shyt is over:manny:

The power of images and media is omnipresent
nikka shut your bytch ass up… Rapist are suppose to get assassinated … Foh :camby:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it....how? Just because he got shot and is that going to make him win the election?

Are you saying people are gonna change their minds about voting for Biden and want to vote for Trump because they feel bad for him getting shot?
Even so the date is months away, the drama of it will lessen, public memory is weak and the media hits against Trump will resume.

Only issue is Biden's old senile ass.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
This is THE MOST Liberal/Centrist take possible.

Anyone in here who doesn't understand Liberalism does not understand that they highly respect the "Ruel of the law"
and playing Kayfabe to "Democracy".

There are people who unironically will feel this is a violation of American Values.

Again, many, MANY people do not understand the country they live in as evidenced by the posts in here.
What kind of response were you expecting lol?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
(timestamped)

Arrested and bucked at in the same year… :dead:

Chump made sure to get a photoshoot out of it lmao
sjRRZFH.jpeg

Mann look at that shyt, this shyt couldn’t be more staged. Cacs about to have this shyt all over now.
Mf pulled the Suge Knight "I got shot in the head" ultimate move to win the election :dead: