THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah…now that I’ve done rewatched it a few times now this shyt does look like some :duck:

If he got popped in the ear, he ain’t getting up that fast to raise his fist in the air as this defiant survivor. This shyt was a staged WWE angle. Vince McMahon and Donald Trump are best friends. Vince probably even told him how to blade just to get some color.:mjlol:

Plus why secret service letting him do fistpumps? Wouldve served him right if he caught a bullet on the third fist pump trying to be a big shot.:stopitslime:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They saying the shooter was some antifa cac/hispanicac.
images

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
folks are idiots on this site. 2 people confirmed dead now. This is breaking news so details are still coming out.

Exactly.

At this point when you have 2 dead + the shooter then we can chill with the “fake” stuff even tho it’s funny to throw Vince McMahon’s name in there — like I did earlier.

People can feel how they feel how they feel about whatever candidate but innocent people getting killed is wack, regardless of their politics

Daps
I've never voted for Trump in my life and wasn't going to start :mjlol:

Don't quote me fukking Canadian fakkit:mjlol:
then stop concern trolling over trump’s chances. doom posting over this election, when the stakes are so high and the consequences for black people so dire, makes you look sus.

:unimpressed: