THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have told others on here. I am from Pittsburgh

I have not lived there since I left home to join the navy. I went home for two years during Covid to help my parents with their rental properties

I moved from Florida. I saw more blatant racism and Trump paraphernalia in Pittsburgh in two years than I saw my whole adult life in Florida.
your average american who's never traveled won't understand this, there are WAY more racists in these cities where black people never settled down in forreal, im from SC and as a kid the only time i'd run into stereotypical racists were people visiting from out of town (usually Jersey :mjpls: ) who thought they could get that off down south on their vacation,

most black people in this country live in or are from the south, you start going to the rest of these regions and you'll run into the real fukkshyt unless you're in a major media city

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
What type of gun shot him? If it were a higher caliber pistol, wouldn't he be dead? If it were something like a BB gun, what are the odds it would that accurate to hit him?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My birthday month always has some shyt with it

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You're welcome and Leo season is approaching :pachaha: