THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Is Trump the anti-christ?

Revelations 13:3 - And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. :whoo:
Someone tried telling me he isn’t because the Antichrist unites. He united the mentally ill racists:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm seeing some on social media pushing the secret service is dei hires? Who are they referring to from yesterday because I'm missing it.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal

Of course it was a young 4cac using Rethuglican.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm seeing some on social media pushing the secret service is dei hires? Who are they referring to from yesterday because I'm missing it.

They been on that shyt like they do every fukking thing where something goes wrong (see Boeing - Elon pushed that shyt too with his white supremacist pice of shyt self). There were like 3 female agents looking overwhelmed. One looked obese and struggled to put her gun back into the holster.

Biggest beneficiaries of DEI - White women. Not so sure this is the case. It's not like they get easier evaluation or something. But those broads were weak....but so were dudes running from the shooter.

Daps

michael-jordan-laughing.gif