THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
some of you have a real plantation mindset. it’s obvious in how you view life and treat the various threats arrayed against us.

you say you’re not worried about a trump presidency and will continue living the “good life” and having a “peace of mind.”

good luck with achieving that if he returns to the white house, when he’ll have an executive office whose constraints have been undone by a far right supreme court.

enjoy the sweet and wholesome existence that is sure to follow a trump presidency that makes full use of the court’s recent chevron ruling, which will effectively end the EPA and see trump give corporations the green light to flout every reasonable environmental and health regulation to fatten their bottom lines.

let me know how it feels when a militarized police force jubilantly cheers trump’s predictable executive order that nationalizes ‘stop and frisk’

:unimpressed:
Price of p*ssy gonna plummet tho :hubie:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is extremely sus on some burning of the Reichstag shyt…How does one even get on a roof with a rifle like that at a political rally event in 2024? A regular ass $40 drone would of spotted him…And he missed TWICE like prime Shaq at the FT line…:childplease:
Police ignored people telling them someone was climbing the roof according to the BBC interview

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Why wouldn't they have drones out at these events doing overhead surveillance? Like if I'm a SS squad, I've got one person on constant drone duty.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. This will hurt him if the media covers it properly and lets everyone know it’s a nazi. This means that his own rhetoric is what caused the shooting
The problem is, that picture he took with the flag and secret service around him.

That is one of the coldest pics took in political history, that's what people are gonna see, nothing else matters.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The problem is, that picture he took with the flag and secret service around him.

That is one of the coldest pics took in political history, that's what people are gonna see, nothing else matters.
Not true once people know it was a nazi that shot him the sympathy is gone.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he doesn’t
U got damn maga bozo :mjlol:
I'm just saying.. Biden is a meme worldwide and trump just came out with the hardest picture to top off the debate that he destroyed him in. I dunno bro, I can't see anything else other than a trump W