THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Be a registered republican assassin crehs..

Watch the gop juelz, lmaoo @ yall thinking this moving the needle for Trump.. even Republican want him out the paint by any means :mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Seems like a bullet from a rifle that can shoot from that distance would have torn the side of his face off, let alone his ear.

shyt was 400 feet away and hit the top of his ear but his whole ear still there, mufukkas apparently not deaf (cause he wouldve said he cant hear shyt in his twitter post)

Bro should be walking around looking like a spayed and neutered cat but he just got a little blood on him, meanwhile the person who got hit had their whole cranium cracked and brain matter out?

Idk brehs I never shot a rifle like that Ive only been to the range with hand guns and Im not a super gun nut like that but :patrice: not trying to be facetious I would really like an explanation

My condolences to the victims and hope for a civil discourse and immediate cooling of political tensions in this country tho :mjpls:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Be a registered republican assassin crehs..

Watch the gop juelz, lmaoo @ yall thinking this moving the needle for Trump.. even Republican want him out the paint by any means :mjlol:

New York post lol. If you read the replies there's a receipt of him donating to Biden. And they may have the troll guy from earlier apparently.