THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Uh oh, seems like the shooter was white and a republican
This like the best outcome
oURaxRZ.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

No Dr. Umar but yall dont think thats suspicious?

I need the military brehs to come in here and do some 'splainin cause I dont get it

Did the bullet blow up his ear drum when he it wizzed passed and thats why hes bleeding?

I seen a pic that shows he has a hole in his suit too, apparently he was wearing a vest :ohhh:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

I need the military brehs to come in here and do some 'splainin cause I dont get it

Did the bullet blow up his ear drum when he it wizzed passed and thats why hes bleeding?

I seen a pic that shows he has a hole in his suit too, apparently he was wearing a vest :ohhh:
What’s suspicious? The gunman is dead on a roof. 3 others shot, not including trump. What exactly is the mystery?

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
The sad thing about this is someone might actually think this and attempt to do the same to President Biden.
I understand Biden is the lesser of the evils so I'll cease my wishing well activities until after he gets elected but post inauguration I got a jar fulla pennies to wish that mummy unravels and turns to dust.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
He received a $500 award for math & science recognition. Did he go to college? :jbhmm:

Huh?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Have they confirmed the type of rifle?