THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Putin probably sipping on wine and smiling knowing how much divide he created in US
You're crazy if you think one guy in Russia did all this.

Fox News alone has been dividing America since the late 90s and that's owned by an Australian

This SHOULD be a wake up call. But I have a feeling this is the point at which this division gets deeper somehow

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
They about to be giving all they speeches in these going forward

qzndb8oubef51.jpg

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

Before anyone asks all I did was search shooting at rally on Twitter, I have no idea what type of time the owner of the page is on nor do I care :hubie:

They clipped Trump in the ear holy shyt :picard: we almost broke into civil war territory forreal

my homie said the secret service had that Herb Dean delayed response :dead::dead::dead:

edit: footage of the shooter after he saw trump drop to the ground

giphy.webp

Coli news network
"the greatest assassination attempt in history, many people are saying. big, beatiful bullets everywhere. better than reagan".
:pachaha:

that is literally spot on for what he would say but for the first time in his life he might actually have to frame it up with a modest reply and let the people do the talking

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Shooter grazed Trump and missed the huddled mass of bodies behind him. Either he is WOAT or we got the highest level WWE shyt happening
Good point, somebody should've dropped behind him

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're crazy if you think one guy in Russia did all this.

Fox News alone has been dividing America since the late 90s and that's owned by an Australian

This SHOULD be a wake up call. But I have a feeling this is the point at which this division gets deeper somehow

Exactly.