THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So if it’s glass and not a bullet that means Biden can still pull it out right?Because it wasn’t even a bullet and Trump acting like he got shot.
Where is glass at? Shouldnt we see some shattered glass by now if that's true. I've look at this video many times and I still don't see a teleprompter, glass, etc

Braman

Superstar
Daps
With most shootings the most we ever know is in the immediate aftermath. Document this brehs :sadcam:
That BBC interview of dude sayin police was ignoring buddy on the roof is probably gonna be suppressed.

And in general twitter, while less secure and less reliable, is miles ahead of any network site. This case will be ‘solved’ on the back channels, while we’re given the most straight forward ‘nothing to see here’ public news

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh we've lived through:

9/11
5+ wars
Financial collapse
Pandemics
Assassination attempts on former POTUS
First black US president

We've lived more historical events in the last 25 years than most people in their lives throughout history

Another great depression will be the next thing we go through and thats coming in the next year i believe

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

Any time I see comments l ike this, it reminds me of protests when some random mfer in a ski mask does some OD overkill shyt like throw a Molotov cocktail :why:

Agent provocateur head ass. This site be reading like four Chan I’m curious if people even peep it
Go say a prayer for that fakkit Trump, I'm not gonna feel a way about him getting graised or pretty much any other politician for that matter. Only thing I'm bummed out about is this pack of backwoods not having any orange face Kush in them.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
shooter probably thought bullets travel in a straight line,,,,, probably didn't know how to correct his aim while dealing with wind at that distance...

I'm just guessing :whoa: please correct me military brehs