THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

GSaN1mMXgAEL_xG

Scipio

Pro
Daps
I pay attention to different niches and groups of people...
its not just MAGA types that are planning to vote for Trump

I dont think some of you have a solid grip on whats going on out there

its like a white person judging black people based on looking at footage of Black Bike Week
There's alot of denialism about the fact that Trump was in a strong position to win again, even before this.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm a old head, I survived reaganomics and the 90s when 2k people a year was getting murdered in my city. Life will go on either way. Everybody being so damn dramatic.

Square biz. There's countries that wish they had this countries luck. I used to be one of those fearful Brehs. From Y2K to Bush second term. Reality kicked in the moment I truly lived through the hardships of losing love ones, almost losing my marriage, and being homeless.

What the fukk a politician going to do to me that hasn't already happened. I have been through hell and back. I'm happy that I'm alive and still pulling through. Right now it looks scary but trust we have been through worse.

We damn near survived a pandemic that took the lives of millions. Hell I remember my co worker catching COVID and I was working next to dude. I was in the foregrounds before it got worst. Trust I don't and really could give a fukk about the doom and gloom.

At the end of the day, as long as I have a hot shower, a warm bed, the love of my life, and my amazing son...fukk the scary shyt. Shake my tree when this dumb ass election is over and the TLR goes back to PAWG worship and Omar memes :wow: