THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjpls: Trump probably bladed.

55e721cabd86ef14008b7939

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my tin foil hat is on.

He probably didn't get shot at all.

a man in his late 70s gets clipped by a bullet in the ear, you ain't getting up that fast. Even how he got hit he didn't go straight down. He was checking his shyt like "fukk is this?"

From here til November it's gonna be ratcheted up. "You couldn't kill me and you'll never kill MAGA! Sig Heil... I mean, vote!"
i mean, you'd have to give them a huge amount of credit for perfectly faking this. those aren't ketchup packets :dead:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He was on stage fist pumping for a damn minute after. If they wanted him they would have got him.

That’s what I’m saying, it ain’t that hard to really get him but it’s the consequences that someone is willing to get doing it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Looks more like when the service jumped on him his ears got hurt.

my tin foil hat is on.

He probably didn't get shot at all.

a man in his late 70s gets clipped by a bullet in the ear, you ain't getting up that fast. Even how he got hit he didn't go straight down. He was checking his shyt like "fukk is this?"

From here til November it's gonna be ratcheted up. "You couldn't kill me and you'll never kill MAGA! Sig Heil... I mean, vote!"

HE GRABS HIS EAR
AFTER THE SECOND SHOT.

HE GOT CLIPPED

:devil:
:evil: