They saying Tyga got Kylie Jenner pregnant...

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
lets look at the facts here, vietnamese-american population isnt huge if you compared it to other non-white ethnic minorites in this country(blacks/mexicans etc) but 1.5-2 million is a fairly decent number....you can easily find and meet other chinese ,koreans,and viets in this country from the west coast,midwest,the south, to the east coast and its y much different for cambodian/lao/tha/malaysians etc who are obviously much smaller in numbers

again, tyga's mom could've EASILY married and had sexual relations with another vietnamese man but she didnt...she CHOSED a black guy which she doesnt even share a CULTURAL connection with.....this says a lot of vietnamese dudes if you asked me

thats the thing tho breh...no one asked you. sit yo ass down somewhere :camby:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Isn't this shyt illegal? :what:

17 is legal in a lot of states.
She'll also be 18 this year.
There really isn't a light bulb of consciousness that goes off at 18 that you didn't possess at 17.
She knew what she was doing and Kris knew, too.
She's more of a pimp or madam than a mother. Kris knows she has attractive girls and will milk them for all she can.
Highly doubt Kylie has the kid, though.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Most of you nikkas would. As long as it's legal I don't see the issue.

PAWGs for life

humble forever

All Star
Daps
everyone talking about "supervise your kids" bytch please. This 17 year old has more money than most of us and can catch a flight wherever whenever. "she got pregnant cuz you werent supervising" lol get the fukk out

also i'd get her pregnant no pedo but that p*ssy is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :win: i'd :eat:off that p*ssy

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
So this nikka:

13-tyga-garfield-chain-ridiculous-hip-hop-chains.jpg
Tyga-Hi-Res-psd83306.png

is suppose to be irresistible to women? Any coli women want to chime in?
Man he looks like an idiot

Black people, we have to do better

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
17 is legal in a lot of states.
She'll also be 18 this year.
There really isn't a light bulb of consciousness that goes off at 18 that you didn't possess at 17.
She knew what she was doing and Kris knew, too.
She's more of a pimp or madam than a mother. Kris knows she has attractive girls and will milk them for all she can.
Highly doubt Kylie has the kid, though.

Its illegal in California, which is most likely where she got pregnant. Her parents could press charges on her behalf.

Even if they say they were in another state...it is a felony to transport a minor across state lines for sex.

She would pretty much have to claim they never had sex in the USA for Tyga to not get arrested...if thats what it came down to.

Tyga fukked up on this one. If you wanna fukk a 17 year old I dont see anything morally wrong with it...but dont be dumb enough to get her pregnant.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
off topic tho..Kylie became the prettiest Kardashian kinda low key after her recent plastic surgery. Her face is now more attractive than any of her sisters.

Kim from 2009 still the baddest...but her face looks worse now.