They saying Drake done bought Tupacs’s BMW, the one he was killed in////// False alarm brehs, not the same car, Drake looking for attention

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's buying iconic pieces of hip hop culture because he thinks it will make him fit in.

If he was really about the culture he'd know to buy the fitted Papoose was wearing while at the shop, buddens Honda accord

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Complete cultural takeover of hip hop media by cringe white boys, many of whom happen to be Drake fans. Most of whom don't know shyt about hip hop but know how to farm engagement.

Aggregator websites are the worst

It’s spreading like a virus

And dumb mfs will always ask the in the caption

“Thoughts? 🤔

Pathetic

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Maybe he didn’t do that, but if he did.., that would be extremely distasteful and corny. I get the ring. But wanting a car someone was murdered in is fukked up. If that’s his car I wouldn’t put it past him

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
Whatever the case Aubrey knows what he is doing. He WANTS people to talk about this..he WANTS people to think he did it.

That man clearly has NOT learned a thing from this battle and he is still struggling to accept the L.
that's not his car, it's Niko's. he is clearly in picture you bozo

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
so Drake posts a picture, people pathetically look for a deeper meaning on everything he does, wrongly assumed he bought the car Pac died in, realize they have spread misinformation on a Saturday night but Drake is the one thats attention seeking ??

since 2016 Drake has been melting your brains and this latest beef has sent so many people off the deep end its embarrassing