They say Resident Evil 6 is the worst, but Resident Evil 0 is complete dogshyt

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
yep.

people look at re the wrong way expecting some grand story..

RE1 is basically a b-rated zombie movie :wow:
RE4 is basically a b-rated action movie. some TC2000, Don the Dragon Wilson cinemax blockbuster shyt :wow:
i remember playing the climax of resident evil 4 with some friends, shyt is basically an over the top action scene.
one of em was like "i cant believe this game was made by japanese people. the only thing japanese is the character design, everything else looks american"

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
and I'll say again what I said a few posts back.
RE4 is basically a b-rated action movie. some TC2000, Don the Dragon Wilson cinemax blockbuster shyt

it ain't bad for what it was trying to be
It's a b rated action movie storyline in a survival horror series. They're lucky that the gameplay was godly because that story was laughable.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
and I'll say again what I said a few posts back.
RE4 is basically a b-rated action movie. some TC2000, Don the Dragon Wilson cinemax blockbuster shyt

it ain't bad for what it was trying to be
I’ll say it again: that story literally had you fighting a goddamn boulder

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I never played RE0....:wtf: was that the one with the bugs prequel game on gamecube???

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I think I played the Story for 6 maybe like 3 or 4 Times just to see what was different with the Characters. I felt like I had to, not sure if I Finished them all or except for Leon and Chris. :mjgrin:I remember having way more Fun Playing The Mercenaries Trials.

Never Played 0 though.:ehh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It's a b rated action movie storyline in a survival horror series. They're lucky that the gameplay was godly because that story was laughable.

After RE1.. re started becoming more and more action based though.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
This shyt is awful.
Story is awful
Anything by Zombie and tryrants are awful
The main villain is a fukking hivemind giant leeches camouflaged as some goth dude.
Item management is a mess
The game has a dual character system with no co-op.
The most annoying ass and lazy enemies of giant stupid animals.
6 fukking item
Gameplay is pretty mediocre and puzzles aren't that challenging.

The only decent part was the train. Everything else is meh or a retread.

Resident 6 may have almost been the death of a franchise, but it atleast it was servicable and fun. Resident Evil 0 isn't fun at all. Just a chore unlike remake. I don't understand why Resident Evil 0 gets a pass.

Resident Evil 0, 6, and 7 just sitting in my steam library don't know when I will play them. Hell I haven't really played Resident Evil 3 remake yet. You do make the game sound like ass though and it does look boring the clips I saw people play.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Resident Evil 0, 6, and 7 just sitting in my steam library don't know when I will play them. Hell I haven't really played Resident Evil 3 remake yet. You do make the game sound like ass though and it does look boring the clips I saw people play.
This was me a week ago... And I was like fukk it. I'm gonna play this shyt. So, I did. It started great on the train because there are never any games with a train setting. Then, it goes downhill from there.

Resident Evil 7 is legit.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
This was me a week ago... And I was like fukk it. I'm gonna play this shyt. So, I did. It started great on the train because there are never any games with a train setting. Then, it goes downhill from there.

Resident Evil 7 is legit.

I gotta look into it...also adding you as a friend on Steam.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The only problem with RE6 was that it felt like it was too long for no reason. RE0 is the worst if we're talking about the main games, but Survivor is the worst if we're talking about RE games in general.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zero should've been as good as REmake or close and it just wasnt. It wws tedious and had too many goofy enemies. Still was an OK game though, it had good environments and the train segment was fun.