They say Resident Evil 6 is the worst, but Resident Evil 0 is complete dogshyt

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is awful.
Story is awful
Anything but Zombie and tyrants are awful
The main villain is a fukking hivemind giant leeches camouflaged as some goth dude.
Item management is a mess
The game has a dual character system with no co-op.
The most annoying ass, lazy enemies of giant stupid animals. A giant fukking frog. Giant bat. Giant grasshopper. Stupid shyt.
6 fukking item limit
Gameplay is pretty mediocre and puzzles aren't that challenging.
Everything about the hookshot.

The only decent part was the train. Everything else is meh or a retread.

Resident 6 may have almost been the death of a franchise, but it atleast it was servicable and fun. Resident Evil 0 isn't fun at all. Just a chore unlike remake. I don't understand why Resident Evil 0 gets a pass.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Re zero doesn't get a pass, but it's not nearly as bad as 6 was.
Nah, it has a worse story and pretty much everything else.

I'm currently replaying both. Resident Zero is terrible where as Resident Evil 6 is bad, but at least fun.

99% of it is that Zero has aged very poorly, tho.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah, it has a worse story and pretty much everything else.

I'm currently replaying both. Resident Zero is terrible where as Resident Evil 6 is bad, but at least fun.

99% of it is that Zero has aged very poorly, tho.
Zero while being a mediocre RE game, atleast the shyt actually played like a resident evil game. RE6 played like a generic 3rd person shooter, 2/3 of that game was terrible. Zero just had a tedious inventory system, and all resident evil games have shytty stories so I dont hold that against it.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m in the minority of people liking 6:francis:

once you get a grasp of the controls that game is fun. Once Re4 introduced the more action type combat it was a wrap for the series, Capcom just got more progressive with the controls to the point where you could run and jump out the way of a zombie.:jawalrus:

the story is still convoluted af :hubie:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a big RE fan I gotta admit, I never actually played 0, in fact I think it’s the only “Main” game I never played

this thread did remind me of how awful that piece of shyt 6th game was tho

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I’m in the minority of people liking 6:francis:

once you get a grasp of the controls that game is fun. Once Re4 introduced the more action type combat it was a wrap for the series, Capcom just got more progressive with the controls to the point where you could run and jump out the way of a zombie.:jawalrus:

the story is still convoluted af :hubie:
giphy.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Zero while being a mediocre RE game, atleast the shyt actually played like a resident evil game. RE6 played like a generic 3rd person shooter, 2/3 of that game was terrible. Zero just had a tedious inventory system, and all resident evil games have shytty stories so I dont hold that against it.

I'm gonna disagree. 1, 7 and 2 are pretty good story wise. 2 has a couple of cheesy flaws but good overall, but I think 1 and 7 in particular are pretty straightforward and good by every metric. Not completely overblown and over the top, just pure horror and mystery.

3, 4, 5, 6 and the rest are a mixed bag in terms of the story, most are really over the top with some shyt that falls into "so bad it's good" territory.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I'm gonna disagree. 1, 7 and 2 are pretty good story wise. 2 has a couple of cheesy flaws but good overall, but I think 1 and 7 in particular are pretty straightforward and good by every metric. Not completely overblown and over the top, just pure horror and mystery.

3, 4, 5, 6 and the rest are a mixed bag in terms of the story, most are really over the top with some shyt that falls into "so bad it's good" territory.

Like the 20 year old midget in 4 that takes ova the storyline for a lil bit....that shyt had me in tears.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

4's story ain't bad.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Giving your character the ability to walk and fire at the same time because you were inspired by the GOAT Dead Space/Dead Space 2 doesn't make you the worst game in the series, brehs.

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

4's story ain't bad.
4's story is over the top and campy. its entertaining so it works well, but the actual story is pretty cliche and dumb. but again, its fun and doesnt take itself seriously so i enjoy it

lots of the game is like that, like the merchant who ends every sentence with "...stranger :mjlit:"
"not enough cash....stranger :mjlit:"

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
4's story is over the top and campy. its entertaining so it works well, but the actual story is pretty cliche and dumb. but again, its fun and doesnt take itself seriously so i enjoy it

lots of the game is like that, like the merchant who ends every sentence with "...stranger :mjlit:"
"not enough cash....stranger :mjlit:"

yep.

people look at re the wrong way expecting some grand story..

RE1 is basically a b-rated zombie movie :wow:
RE4 is basically a b-rated action movie. some TC2000, Don the Dragon Wilson cinemax blockbuster shyt :wow: