They releaseed the Aries spears / Tiffany haddish p*do comedy skit vid

Maquina

Banned
Daps
How? Am I not seeing the whole video or something. It's just a kid playing with a toy in a skit on the floor, that I presume is clothed behind the censoring.

Exactly , the skit in OP was not that crazy - the kid had clothes on. Now they made 3 or 4 of these and they got worse and worse and that’s where the outrage is more warranted .

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Exactly , the skit in OP was not that crazy - the kid had clothes on. Now they made 3 or 4 of these and they got worse and worse and that’s where the outrage is more warranted .
Watch the full skit. Really disturbing.

I know people thatve been molested and watching this brings nothing but disgust to me.

Where was the joke? Aren’t they professional comedians?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There’s a little boy in his drawls rolling on the floor. U letting your son play that role?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hhhhh

TIFFANY GOT IN SHAPE AND
IS PLAYING FLO JO IN
HER BIOPIC....

NOW THAT shyt MAY NEVER SEE
THE LIGHT OF DAY.

WE ALL KNOW THE HIGHER UPS
CONNECTED TO LIZZO PUSHED THE BUTTON.
:devil:
:evil:

I don’t think this is going to derail her that much. There’s already an offensive attack in the works from the blogs that’s going to paint this as a money grab (which is probably a big part of this). It’s going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Bruhs this nikka got in the tub with the little boy who was presumed to be naked after asking him "do you want me to wash you'.

Don't know what happened because I only skipped through the video. This is fukking sick but because of the doors and conversations that this would open in Hollywood it will be swept under the rug unfortunately.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t think this is going to derail her that much. There’s already an offensive attack in the works from the blogs that’s going to paint this as a money grab (which is probably a big part of this). It’s going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

IDK...
SOCIAL MEDIA
AND THE PUBLIC "OUTRAGE"
GET nikkaS CANCELED ALL THE TIME.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City

IDK...
SOCIAL MEDIA
AND THE PUBLIC "OUTRAGE"
GET nikkaS CANCELED ALL THE TIME.

Who’s really been canceled though

Chris brown beat the shyt outta a bytch & is still doing his thing

R Kelly was fukking minors since 03 and had a career after that until the law came down

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
sometimes what might appear funny in animation (family guy's pedo neighbor) doesn't work in reality sketches
both of them are clowns for this too and apparently do not have any foresight