They really got Lambo trucks

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
When you look at the sales figures for SUVs in the US, can you really blame them for wanting a piece of that pie?

2019 US SUV Sales Figures By Model

Lambo saw them numbers and was like shyt we might as well jump into the game ourselves and get that money.

The urus and the culinan have provided a significant amount of marginal sales.The sales margins are crazy and it is much cheaper to build a urus when compared to an avetador.
The urus is not even depreciating like that.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
That's like $450k+:hhh:

Rather grab that Lambo :wow:$250k+

I wouldn't grab either now.. unless I hit the lotto or some shyt .. :heh:

giphy.gif

Id have to have tons of investments and some money to burn after the fact .. even still :ufdup:

giphy.gif

Then I might go a lil ape sh*t .. but not too overboard :myman:

hEC0AD34E

I really was just wondering what auto groups were pushing these high end vehicles ..:manny:

McLaren_720S-header.jpg

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Man people still dont know the difference between a damn truck and a SUV.

This, the Porcshe, Audi, BMW and all that shyt are SUVs...not mf trucks. And they all ugly as fukk ion get why yall jock em...

I'd rather have tha actual cars.

Trucks are f150s and all them white boy vehicles...

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I run in car crews up here in NY/NJ and know a couple of people with these things. They sound nasally af when compared to the other Lambos. For the price, the Huracan or another supercar is the no brainer option.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I didn't know blacks was into VW:mjpls:

I own a VW...:mjpls: Henry Ford supported Hitler...:mjpls: Ferdinand Porsche who worked for VW , was a member of the Nazi and founded his own car brand :mjpls:... Hitler loved his mercedes :mjpls:... BMW forced prisoners from the concentration camp to build aircraft engines during wwll:mjpls:...Audi also supported the Germans during WWll:mjpls: Majority Corvettes owners are usually MAGA supporters:mjpls:. Ford, Chevy and Dodge build patrol cars for police departments :mjpls:. We're better off driving jap cars huh.. :troll: