Daps
CEO? Ain't buddy an actor :dahell:

image-w1280.jpg
:russ:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This dude looks like the villain from some movie that got left stranded to die by his team but popped up 6 months later

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
midsommar-horror-trailer.jpg

Lookin like the child in “Midsommar” locc this depraved edomite up!!! :camby:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh man everyone is going down!

I figured out whats actually going on and everybody should take note.

Theyre starting to go after all you super freaky folks who dont know how to control yourselves. They were warning yall a decade ago with pill cosby, weinstein and epstein.
:mjlol: now theyre making it known with diddy and this guy. Basically any circles or groups involving sex, drugs, and a fair amount of people in it is fair game to the feds. They know that once drugs and sex is involved, they know anyone who has been fukked over to some degree by this circle is going to want to talk or get some revenge so theyre gonna say that its human/sex trafficking going on. Theyre going to get those people to flip and turn on those folks and circles on some get back shyt. They pretty much know who is doing what and some folks even putting that shyt in the open like diddys dumbass. So expect to see more people from celebs to regular folks getting snatched up by the feds over this superfreak shyt. So if youre a freaky person, you better find someone to unleash your freaky side with someone else who matches your energy and not these circles or clubs.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Control your lust as a man as someone speaking from experience it has led alot of great men to ruin

@BaggerofTea telling on himself. :mjlol: i seen your ig page before and even on here with your muscle mary picture with that cruifix, your narcissistic ass cant help it. I got the full scoop on you hiding behind this wack ass alias. Democrat party shill on and offline. Blm too. Just embarrassing

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BaggerofTea telling on himself. :mjlol: i seen your ig page and even on here, your narcissistic ass cant help it. I got the full scoop on you hiding behind this wack ass alias.

A gay white supremacist asshat decides to invoke my name.

Please don't bring me into your foolishness christian walker

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A gay white supremacist asshat decides to invoke my name.

Please don't bring me into your foolishness christian walker

Logged out of @Roger king to post again. You know what youre doing. Dont make me expose you to those that dont know you. Dude literally running showing his roid body throwing himself to every white man offline, begging for white validation on some sorry ass shyt then coming on here accusing any black person with a backbone of being a white supremacist, telling them to vote democrat or else. :mjlol: you have some nerve. President butch or whatever you call yourself now. You think people are dumb and wont pull your card with the wack shyt youre doing coming to our site.

Last edited: