They new Sony Walkman looks pretty cool

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
what you really need to compete with this is a portable headphone amp
Oh damn this had an amp built in?

“Anyway, back to this $800 model. Unlike regular phone equipment, this has a proper audio amplifier with big, beefy capacitors to power the analog audio output.”

:wow:

I want the old iPod with the clickwheel back but with support for streaming services :ahh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Didn’t peep that.. this ain’t half bad then.. make it a lil cheaper tho
They have a cheaper model for half the price but I don't know if it's as sophisticated as this shyt.

To be honest this sounds like a device made specifically for the niche audiophile market who's willing to spend $1000s on studio quality headphones for the best possible sound quality. The features of this device probably sounds good for them, but for the average user like me, I'm fine with my phone and a decent pair of wireless ear buds.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'm not sure my ears would even pick up much of the difference between this and a regular phone, so it's definitely not for me

Looks pretty though

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I might get it, I have a ton of 24bit hi-rez audio files on my home music server. Currently rocking the Sony XM4 cans that still have a headphone jack. My iPhone has zero FLAC support.