They mad at LeBron for this

that guy

Superstar
Daps
And now we’re back to our regularly scheduled US racism and divisiveness.

I was telling folks after Sunday all that patriotism is over for me :mjlol:
This is the main reason I don’t watch sports anymore

1. It’s a distraction from real issues which is why they don’t want athletes like kyrie and Jaylen brown there.

2. The same athletes like Lebron that push the “sports brings people together” bullshyt be the main ones always experiencing racist fans

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What the white media won’t show is they have adults who use little white kids out to get autographs from athletes so they can sell the merch online. Athletes eventually got hip to it and stopped signing the merch if they recognized who it was. The white adult would then put the video online claiming “so and so athlete refuses to give kid autograph”

This same kid is in multiple videos asking athletes for an “autograph”

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Wasn't the absolute best look but he deserves his space as well. Didn't like the part at the end with the hanger on putting his hand on the kids chest and shooing him away. Might have got my ass whipped by the crew but I would have taken issue with that if that was my seed.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps

Racist non blacks are so annoying and dramatic with their fake outrage:rolleyes: :childplease: Bron is supposedly a « brute » because he ignored some little French cac kid on his way to the club. Fukk them.

Last edited: