They letting brehs with Travis Scott braids in the PD now

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’ve never saw a breh with plaits in law enforcement. His beard alone would raise some eyebrows, especially somewhere like Kentucky.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn’t this be just treated as a bruh going to the PD? Stop making a big deal about hair. They are probably starving for cadets, they don’t care about his hair lol
If kids can get expelled from school because of the hair style yet it's accepted to be a hero...I mean police officer. Then some rules need to be changed.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I see these Airmen with hair just as long it seems. I look at them like, “back in my day, my Sargent would put clippers on me hisself.”
:scust:
Military got crazy lax due to recruiting shortfalls. I saw a ninja the other day with a blond fade looking like Sisqo in uniform.
thong-let-me-see-that-thong.gif

:mjlol:
I haven’t been to drill since January. I don’t report until June so I’m rocking a fro right now. I might be able to get some straight backs before I have to cut it.

I haven’t looked at the new regs yet but dudes in my unit seem to be flagrant with their hair and out E-9 lets it fly. I guess he one some.
:manny:

I'm on a Navy project and I'm seeing white boys with shaving profiles with each Det. :pachaha:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
vallejo is the most diverse city in the entire country. Kentucky... not so much..
You’re right I skimmed through the post and saw Kentucky but he had went to college at Western Kentucky. Vallejo is pretty damn diverse, :ehh: the Bay in general is

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
To all the people that replied to my post. Charlotte Mecklenburg PD and Meck County got plenty sistas with braids and all kinds of shyt now. Cops are out here with full tattoo sleeves and all kinds of shyt. Man the old Chief of Columbia, SC police gave me a ride one time and he was playing rep music in his unmarked police car. Times are changing, that’s all I’m saying. They need people so they’re relaxing rules out here. Blank people wear braids and dreadlocks, it shouldn’t be a big deal now to see a cop wearing those hairstyles.