They leaving hundreds of millions on the table by not making a Thundercats movie (live action OR animated)

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Remember when Lebron called Mo Williams Panthro and Mo would call him Lion-O?

:laff: :laff: :laff:
full

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Cheetara would be the leader instead of Lion-O
Lion-O and Mumm-Ra would have a secret love affair
Panthro would be nonexistent :bryan:
That's too accurate :russ:. I think Lion-O and Panthro would be gay lovers because it checks multiple boxes: the gay box, the interracial relationship box, and the effeminization of black male.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
We got what we needed:

Mumm-Ra was a Kemetic sorcerer callin' on the ancestors but y'all was rootin' for them colonizing cats.

:mjpls:9

True story, I was Mumm Ra for Halloween when I was in 1st grade. I won the class prize for best costume, and all it was was the 80s plastic Halloween costume with that creepy ass mask that look nothing like the character that scared the shyt out of toddlers and babies :mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They made a thunder cats remake like ten years ago
I thought it was alright but it got cancelled :patrice:

Toys weren’t putting up numbers and the show had an identity crisis. Was it for kids or young adults?

Then they tried the Teen Titans Go route with ThunderCats Roar and it got roasted to hell. At this point the franchise is dead, and with the way modern media is let it stay dead for another 10 years.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
No they aren't.

Cartoon Network already tried and failed to do a reboot and anyone who saw could tell you it was phenomenal.