They Got Sanaa Lathan brehs

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Why she riding on french lap then and hugging him so tightly. Would you let your nikka do that with another woman? :ohhh:

Watch the second video:francis:

No, just like I wouldn't sit on a dudes lap because I'm in a relationship. :dahell:

but maybe you guys are right, if a chick is around multiple men, she's having sex with all of them at the same.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
@PhonZhi please provide some clarity as how and why this is happening

I don't wanna have a lifetime membership to HARD ON HOES mane!!!!

Dr.-Who.gif
breh, i cant even front. This makes me want to go and rob a gas station right now to get a felony and gain that "street cred" that these chicks love so much

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No, just like I wouldn't sit on a dudes lap because I'm in a relationship. :dahell:

but maybe you guys are right, if a chick is around multiple men, she's having sex with all of them at the same.
I think only french is fukking. :yeshrug:but I could be wrong.

Just the body language seems like they I'm a relationship.:francis:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
She sitting on the nikka lap, like they was kissing and drunk. She got fukked. You not this naive

i honestly don't give a fukk about who this woman is fukking like yall do, I'm just making an observation. :manny: Yall always do this to female celebrities. If they're in a picture with a male celebrity yall will say they fukked, just because they were together. I think it's hilarious.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Let her cook... she's on her Derek Jeter shyt..

But she do hang up in the supper club in Hollywood a lot, which is full of broke nikkas and bytches pretending to be rich... it's like 40 dollars to get in

Phat ass and all the 2 times I actually saw her