Daps
Reppin
Jersey
fine as hell: check
college educated: check (ivy league)
successful: check
thottin: check

she was supposed to be bae :mjcry:

even in real life, the best of us can be deceived by these so-called good girls :mjcry:

you gotta assume they hoes until proven innocent apparently :mjcry:
Yup they all thots until proven otherwise. Fukk all that cappin for the pure and innocent. These b1tches are just as thirsty as we are. And I use to go crazy over Sanaa.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It's some naive wanna be mufukkas in here. Nobody really caring about the party scene, grown folks are free to be grown. Same situation in the limo. Sanaa is a grown ass woman and can do what she wants. But don't insult peoples intelligence when they see a clip of Diddy and French leaving the club alone with a drunk/high as hell Sanaa clearly looking DTF and say "who say they going to fukk?"

:mjlol:

fukk outta here

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
sbihph.jpg

:laff:
Yall nikkas need to cut this shyt out.
Yall got a brawd crying over here

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Didn't she damn near exclusiveyly date white men for awhile...

Wasn't she rumored to be Denzel side piece forever while he was still married...

These sound like thot behavior to me...before I even seen the vine clips...

Crazy how Diddy was so into it...I'd have thought he'd done enough demonic things with attractive women to the point that nothing excited him anymore...

shyt in my most demonic days a chick damn near had to bend over and fist herself to get anything past a :beli: from me

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I don't know why people in this thread are acting brand new. She's a whore.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
It's some naive wanna be mufukkas in here. Nobody really caring about the party scene, grown folks are free to be grown. Same situation in the limo. Sanaa is a grown ass woman and can do what she wants. But don't insult peoples intelligence when they see a clip of Diddy and French leaving the club alone with a drunk/high as hell Sanaa clearly looking DTF and say "who say they going to fukk?"

:mjlol:

fukk outta here

Man you ain't never got no p*ssy.