They got Cam'ron on CNN talking about Diddy

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Cam did the right thing and said Mase was closer and he agrees with whatever Mase said

Cassie doesnt want this stuff all over the media as much as you all are trying to make him seem like a fool

This is the same media delivering fake news that Trump exposed.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
I mean he agreed to it and got some traffic for his podcast and pink horsepower. I guess that’s a win for him.

100% win for him. Lets not down Cam in this thread, he just being him. You supposed to ignore trolls. CNN called up a 25 year troll and got what they deserved. They might as well call up Cheif Keef while they at it.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Shoulda invited 50 :francis:
Brehette grinded and rose through the ranks to have her own CNN show only to get disrespected by this dusty clown from Harlem :francis:
Camron is a clown of the highest order, just like the rest of them Harlem cats :francis:
Naw it’s just him and Dame

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
100% win for him. Lets not down Cam in this thread, he just being him. You supposed to ignore trolls. CNN called up a 25 year troll and got what they deserved. They might as well call up Cheif Keef while they at it.
He is a podcast host with a partner that helped give Puff some of his biggest hits. You’d think Cam would be a good person to ask but I guess not lol. He got some promo for his stuff though… Not a lot cause CNN’s ratings are in the toilet.