They got any good GameCube Emulators y'all would suggest?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Got dolphin running now whats the best place to find a smash rom?

Tried googling it but it seems like most don't have a working link

Google is your friend. Alot of roms sites got shutdown but it's really not "that" hard to still find whatever u want. Melee and Brawl runs perfectly on dolphin though. Also dolphin natively supports the gamecube adapter if u own one.

Your able to play melee and brawl in hd with texture packs but thats a whole other discussion.

You can also play online. Both Melee and Project M have a pretty active dolphin netplay scene.
Anther's Ladder | Super Smash Bros Online Community Site

The original Wii plays GameCube disc, softmod it, add external hdd or an sd card, eat

If u have a computer good enough to run dolphin there's no reason to use your actual wii. Dolphin runs everything at higher resolution. But again this is if u have the pc to do it.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pardon my ignorance, but how you play the WII thru PC as far as the controls?

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if your pc can do bluetooth then you can use a wiimote. otherwise you would have to configure the mouse to be your wii mote.

Good lookin my G. I copped a dog ass gaming PC earlier this year but admittedly haven't put it through too much use besides GTAV & 2K...Gonna finally run through some of those WII games I overlooked..

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Google is your friend. Alot of roms sites got shutdown but it's really not "that" hard to still find whatever u want. Melee and Brawl runs perfectly on dolphin though. Also dolphin natively supports the gamecube adapter if u own one.

Your able to play melee and brawl in hd with texture packs but thats a whole other discussion.

You can also play online. Both Melee and Project M have a pretty active dolphin netplay scene.
Anther's Ladder | Super Smash Bros Online Community Site

If u have a computer good enough to run dolphin there's no reason to use your actual wii. Dolphin runs everything at higher resolution. But again this is if u have the pc to do it.

Can you tell me more about playing online?

I'm sure Imma get my ass whooped but why not