928-D13-BD-1307-426-C-AA45-1-B4-AFE18-D493.jpg

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The game was seemingly funded by Russians and the developer refused to denounce the Russian attack on Ukraine. They simply took the we're banning political discussions route. This was pointed out in this thread and posters were calling it sad that games were being politicized.

I guess after recent controversies surrounding Hogwarts and Sea of Stars and now this game in recent times these sensitive gamers needed to STFU or something.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
People are tired of these games becoming so political.

In going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume your talking on behalf of the developers and not how you feel?

Within context, it’s not as bad as the OP and tweet makes it out to be.

@5:50

It’s basically russian looney tunes from a long time ago. Probably should be removed from the game, but this isn’t something the devs/artists drew up themselves.

This game wasn't made by 3 people.
This should have never made it to the final release yet alone be out in the game.

So if I put Ku Klux Klan artwork in a game I'm not responsible because I didn't create it? :Dead:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Within context, it’s not as bad as the OP and tweet makes it out to be.

@5:50

It’s basically russian looney tunes from a long time ago. Probably should be removed from the game, but this isn’t something the devs/artists drew up themselves.

nikkas ain’t trying to hear this breh. If it look racist it’s racist.