They finally made a dog breed deadlier than Pit Bulls. I’m getting 2 for my yard.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
True, just saying there were never be a humans vs machines reality. because we always be able to create machine just as advanced to fight for us, as the ones are that are fighting against us. there would be terminators on both sides is all im saying.
Brother you not factoring in machine and AI integration. If those things get AI brains and they don't even need individual thought systems just an integrated central one. It's over over. It's really not the machines that would be the problem it's the convergence between. Machines and artificial intelligence

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Think Ukraine and clearing out trenches...
Fwk2Jh1.png

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just as their organic counterparts, even robotic dogs are tools of destruction and sorrow.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
the obsession our society has with taking cautionary tales as challenges is fascinating.
80s: 'don't plug in the robotic AI overlord' 2020s: LET'S AI EVERYTHING

Black Mirror has a whole episode about making robodog killing machines and them turning around to wipe out society. Some fukking idiot hit the Leo Point Meme and got right to work :snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This actually will be a reality one day.
The only difference is, i doubt they will ever be fully autonomous and go to war against humans.
But some foreign super power would absolutely send these against hostile nations
So just picture this but with an american or Chinese flag painted on it or something like that

Agree 100%.

Right now, AI acting on behalf of people with ill intentions is a much more realistic threat than AI gaining sentience on it's own and causing problems.