They don’t want this to go viral! Master P educating the community though his business Masterclass

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
So basically she partnered with walmart make more off the pies than if selling independently. That 20 or 10 percent is more than 100 percent if she didn't partner with walmart. It's like leasing an office vs owning an office, yea you own the office, but it ties up more capital and you will most likely have a shytty location where there is less foot traffic.
Yeah patty winnin. She gets $20 million just to put her name and face on a product that she didn’t even create? Ain’t gotta worry about the logistics, etc.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Soooooo…. wtf is he saying here? Maybe if he sold one of his inventions to Walmart he’d be in front of the store??? Yall need to buy more shyt so I can get more money??? What is he saying?

Pattie Pies are literally in Walmart packaging, it should’ve been assumed that she didn’t own it. Celebrities get their names used all the time. P is acting like he wouldn’t take the deal if Walmart decided to buy his pancake shyt.
What he said was basically every product endorsed by black athletes and entertainers. People thought 50 really owned Vitamin Water and there's a long list of similar situations. :francis:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Soooooo…. wtf is he saying here? Maybe if he sold one of his inventions to Walmart he’d be in front of the store??? Yall need to buy more shyt so I can get more money??? What is he saying?

Pattie Pies are literally in Walmart packaging, it should’ve been assumed that she didn’t own it. Celebrities get their names used all the time. P is acting like he wouldn’t take the deal if Walmart decided to buy his pancake shyt.
20 mil to use my name for your product while I kick back and collect royalties is fụcking smart. Master P is one of thee most dumbest business men.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

BuckFilly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
pg
chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That was a small clip, wonder what else was said.

But If there's one black man to listen to about business and capitalism, it's Master P
Do you have any clips from him? Whenever I listen to him talk about something outside of music, there's just something that feels off. Like not that he's scamming, but moreso like, he doesn't invest in marketing or sales at all.