They can’t be serious with this pizza, right? :scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I hated that part in the movie. It was just so gross and, no shade to Phillip, but he just looked really nasty squeezing the oil out of Ben's pizza. For one, you can't just grab someone's pizza like that and start playing with it. I would've left if my friend did that to me. Then the dialogue? The "who's your daddy" as his skin and hair fade into one monochrome color. He really ruined my appetite the day I saw this and for this reason alone I haven't seen that movie since... and I don't like greasy pizza. It disgusted me so bad, I stopped eating it for a while. This has never happened to me before with any other movie, but this one right here really upset me in ways that all my senses were completely turned off and repulsed.

:scusthov:

The whole movie was weird and gross :dead: , but that pizza part lives forever in my spirit because it changed my mind on how i view pizza :scust:

timeless

All Star
Daps
The whole movie was weird and gross :dead: , but that pizza part lives forever in my spirit because it changed my mind on how i view pizza :scust:
Right? I cannot stand that movie. The pizza scene changed my perspective too. No lie, when I ate pizza after that movie I'd get sick and throw up. It's like, my body rejected the idea of pizza because of Philip Seymour Hoffman and Ben Stiller. They really ruined my taste buds. I never thought a film could do that, but here I am 20 years later with a sensitive stomach. Now anytime I see those two on television I change the channel.

I don't know what's wrong with me :mjcry:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Trash ass NJ Italian Cac Pizzeria :russ: :pachaha::mjtf:

o.jpg
Where's the cardboard and where the pizza???

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Themz the best pizzas...
Like that oil drip off.
And that hot ass, molten lava cheese burn the roof of your damn mouth...

:ahh: some good Eaten

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust:Forget to use low-moisture Mozzarella, crehs. Between that (and the cheese just being undercooked and overused) and the pepperoni, that shyt was one errant ember away from being basically a tire fire.