They be treating Bray Wyatt returns like he Michael Jackson.......wtf

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
The characters and storylines argument gonna reek if he cant carry it in a ring. I dont know why people act like that aint a big compopent to it
The thing is he was pretty good as the cult leader earlier in his career but since then he's been too reliant on the character stuff. Hopefully he goes back to that style but changes it up a bit.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Seems like they're gonna go with a hybrid of all of his characters on this run....I'm gonna let him cook for a minute since it's a new regime at the helm...

If by the Rumble he's back on that rambling without actually doing a damn thing steez he can kick rocks though....

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Only good bray matches were with Daniel Bryan or the 3 v 3 with the shield

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I look at him like I look at Mick Foley....

There's a reason Foley had to commit to damn near killing himself to get over.

Because he wasn't exciting or physically gifted enough to stand out.

Also
His worked punches fukkin suck...and I can say that because I now know that promoters will fire yo ass if you can't even throw a decent worked punch :russ:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The thing is he was pretty good as the cult leader earlier in his career but since then he's been too reliant on the character stuff. Hopefully he goes back to that style but changes it up a bit.

I guess but even then people felt he was talking in circles in the promos

At some point I dont know how much of that is Vince micromanaging him or Vince giving him free will and watching result in what it did

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think HHH will get him right. The 1st step is that supernatural shyt stats out of the wrestling ring. Bray has to be a wrestler 1st and foremost.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I wanna give OP the sister Abigail for this blasphemous ass thread.

Come're biitch :picard:
c1M3bY.gif

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

Also
His worked punches fukkin suck...and I can say that because I now know that promoters will fire yo ass if you can't even throw a decent worked punch :russ:
Horrible comparison. Foley was a good worker. Nobody ever went to sleep during his matches. He was always still over once the bell rang, before he began doing stunts in the match.

And the notion that Foley killed himself in every single match is false. For the big matches, yes he use to go all out. But most specially later in his career with The Rock N Sock Connection he did no stunts at all, and he was still entertaining. That was arguably the most over period of his career, when Mankind became lovable.

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Horrible comparison. Foley was a good worker. Nobody ever went to sleep during his matches. He was always still over once the bell rang, before he began doing stunts in the match.

And the notion that Foley killed himself in every single match is false. For the big matches, yes he use to go all out. But most specially later in his career with The Rock N Sock Connection he did no stunts at all, and he was still entertaining. That was arguably the most over period of his career, when Mankind became lovable.
I was gonna say... How can anyone compare Bray Wyatt to the GOAT Cactus Jack. Cactus Jack was fukking tough and he had a fire fukking moveset.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Also
Why Liv Morgan still got a job then?