They Arrested Tupac in Tennessee

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Cacaveli in this:blessed:
Tupac Black, Tupac Black, While all these Coli brehs screaming that Tupac back.
bq1redM.png

giphy.gif

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Trust me this dude found out the hard way. The white tupac better be glad this cop wasn't the arresting officer
:russ::ohhh::russ:it's not funny but breh that's fukking cold bloodied murder...

But the breh why he come out waving a gun..should have left it somewhere in the house and told them whr it was ...damn them cops acting like nothing happen after killing someone:wow:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
:russ::ohhh::russ:it's not funny but breh that's fukking cold bloodied murder...

But the breh why he come out waving a gun..should have left it somewhere in the house and told them whr it was ...damn them cops acting like nothing happen after killing someone:wow:

Usually when they try to arrest you and you pull out anything they become scared for their lives and respond in a deadly manner.

Just like you said 9 times outta 10 if you got a weapon they go murk you. And that was a black cop that killed him. The white cop was shooting him after he was dead already. They clearly was justified for killing him as we all can see he had a gun. They celebrate these types of kills and setup gofundmes and become millionaires from donations for shyt like this. I bet the black cop who killed him got promoted and is a millionaire from gofundme donations right now. But he clearly feared for his life so I can respect his case

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin

This is another one where they shot a dude going for his gun

Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
This is another one where they shot a dude going for his gun

breh:russ: how do these cops get away with this..

in first video you can tell the cop was annoyed by that drunk/high guy...got him stood up..initiated a struggle...shouted ''he got my gun!'' and it was a wrap.

second video cop just walked in :bustback::bustback::bustback:then tried to lie later on...dirty cops