All Batman games
Fable games
King dom hearts
Mortal combat
Streets of rage
Tekken
Walking dead games
Wastelands

And every upcoming Xbox exclusive. Outside of Sony exclusives what they missing? :russ:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
aight let’s do it

red dead
All yakuza games
Rainbow 6 games
All halo
All gears
Forza
Doom
Fallout3,nv, 4 and and new one
All mass effect games
Dragon age games
All battlefield games
Final fantasy games
Destiny
Star Wars
Maddens
Titian fall
Battlefront
Need for speed
FIFA
Fight night
UFC
All Batman games
Fable games
King dom hearts
Mortal combat
Streets of rage
Tekken
Walking dead games
Wastelands

And every upcoming Xbox exclusive. Outside of Sony exclusives what they missing? :russ:

Bro that isn't hundreds of games, do I need to go screenshot the gamepass list on my xbox when I get to the crib? It has AAA games, but for every AAA game there are 4 indie or AA titles.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Bro that isn't hundreds of games, do I need to go screenshot the gamepass list on my xbox when I get to the crib? It has AAA games, but for every AAA game there are 4 indie or AA titles.
Just stop fam lol. Ofcourse it has indie games. Doesn’t mean they carry, it’s just more quantity of indie games cause they easier and less time consuming to make lol. Same way it’s triple the amount of indie games then triple a games in general.

the triple A games on that list carries gamepass. I know 1000% you and the dudes who liked your post haven’t played even half those games y’all listen. Just stop the bullshyt excuses and say you don’t want a Xbox lol.

that’s atleast a 100 games and that’s just the known games, I didn’t make games like banjo, planets and planets and other games cause I was just naming wilding popular games

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This loser admits he bought a PS5 to flip and doesn't even have a Series S :mjlol:

Series X selling because it's new, PS5 selling because it's good.
I don't want a series s, wouldn't get a series s. If I had a series s would that make me more of a gamer than the next man? Your logic seems to be fueled by stupid :jbhmm:
All trolling aside that's a pretty impressive adoption rate. Hopefully they keep adding games people want to play; it's a win-win for everyone involved :ehh:
True, but why say "all trolling aside" when 70% is like Biden numbers. And Sony stans are rich Republicans who will chastise you for being poor if that's what they think. Even call themselves the master race :hhh:

If you believe that I've got a bridge to sell you.

Dude has a PlayStation 3D TV as his main TV.
You're free to believe or not believe whatever the fukk your dumbass wanna believe or not believe. And my TV situation is ideal. I need a new TV at the perfect time. I'd feel like a dumb a$$hole personally if I bought a fancy expensive new TV just to play a videogame at 120fps. I want it, but I know afterwards I'm not gonna say "That $2500+ was worth it for this"

I'll let smart guys like you do that while you play I don't know...watch dogs legion? I'll be getting a TV that your tv likely won't be capable of matching. My 12bit 4k/120 HDR VRR super OLED+ will cost me $1500 by January and I'll be chilling like a champ. I have a life so I don't need the newest item to complete me nah mean :manny:
It is carried by indie games too much. Not my cup of tea bruh.
It's only "carried" because it has so much greatness. But without the Indies the service would still be worthy of having. $10 a month instead of 15. And you don't have to pay until you wanna use it. Will you stop paying for it is up to you but they will give you more than enough inventive to stay as a paying customer.
Buy a system to play old games
Have you played every game? Have you played anything on Xbox? Cuz you won't find better games if you haven't. No launch title is better than every game ever created before that. The ps5 would be a great value to me because I skipped most of last gen ps4. So I can eat for literally years according too you. Same shyt, you're taking the console wars too far. Because you really believe your bullshyt.
nikka I have Gamepass bruh, that shyt is full of indie games. :heh:
What is your gamertag sir, receipts time!!!
Xbox Game Pass Library | Xbox :francis:
Couldn't be worse then the x box one roll out
Xbox had a better launch than Sony in terms of games and system capabilities. It just didn't run games at the highest resolution like.. like... like how the ps5 will have lower resolutions compared to the series x. But the Xbox didn't have less frame rates like how the ps5 does in comparison to series x.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The article says nothing about it being the most successful launching in Xbox history :mjlol:

It basically states the majority of people buying the new system are Xbox owners of previous systems

So basically they can't really get many none Xbox owners to purchase

Half A $

Pro
Daps
The article says nothing about it being the most successful launching in Xbox history :mjlol:

It basically states the majority of people buying the new system are Xbox owners of previous systems

So basically they can't really get many none Xbox owners to purchase

:ohhh::lolbron::mjlol::russ: