These WNBA broads kinda fine brehs.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
Quarantine affecting folks mind out here ....

:sadcam:

I’ve been there before but it takes 3-6 months for that thirst to kick in and only in jail ..that beat up CO starts to look good in her uniform.
:takedat:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Picking me up and dragging me all over the room. :noah:

Wait.

:dame:

:hubie:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Im about to start watching now

When I watch some of the AAU girls play on YouTube I the one on one's and king of the hill games its entertaining cause some have moves. So I must imagine now getting past being college D1 good and actually making the league. These girls must be really good. I can't hate. There's only so much you can physically expect them to dominate, but no question they skilled. I remember that video of Myers Leonards wife hitting jumpers off the cross using alternative hands. They put work in. Why would I need to watch them dunking. It's a different aspect of the game.

Many of them gorgeous. I'd :cape: and wife and be totally entertained by watching her play

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When I watch some of the AAU girls play on YouTube I the one on one's and king of the hill games its entertaining cause some have moves. So I must imagine now getting past being college D1 good and actually making the league. These girls must be really good. I can't hate. There's only so much you can physically expect them to dominate, but no question they skilled. I remember that video of Myers Leonards wife hitting jumpers off the cross using alternative hands. They put work in. Why would I need to watch them dunking. It's a different aspect of the game.

Many of them gorgeous. I'd :cape: and wife and be totally entertained by watching her play
Nikkas think they can beat WNBA players one on one :mjlol:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I much rather watch them do this then watch them play basketball is the problem tho....sawry!