These sistas in the 90s had to have them celeb n1ggaz goin crazy

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always wanted to know who this sista was in MJs video.

:noah:

UCrtEs.gif

She was a Fly Girl on In Living Color

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It's a million stories about Salli including Pac and Teddy Riley smashing that have been floating around for a long time lol.
Good to know my boy Teddy did his thing and not just got his bytch took by Bobby lol

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew she looked familiar but I couldn’t put 2 and 2 together since I watched in living color every single week. That dam video aired after in living color.

smdh

:snoop:

Lisa Raye... before Playa's club

Lisa Raye couldn't even dance in Playas club how the hell you think she was a backup dancer for MJ:mjlol:

Don't you think she would've been bragging about that shyt:russ:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Teddy Riley said she had the crazy head game.

If the talk was true, ole girl was a bonafide sex addict,like insatiable sex drive and into rough sex. Read this story about how she would like to have more the one men fukking her while talking shyt. She wasn't mentioned by name but the clues were evident,Jada Pinkett also had a rep for being hard to please in the sack. Vanessa Williams was a cum bucket for just about any exec that could help her career forward,well known in those circles and there seems to be photos and videos of her giving top to execs,at the same time.They might have looked classy but some of them would have Superhead being the runner up.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
If the talk was true, ole girl was a bonafide sex addict,like insatiable sex drive and into rough sex. Read this story about how she would like to have more the one men fukking her while talking shyt. She wasn't mentioned by name but the clues were evident,Jada Pinkett also had a rep for being hard to please in the sack. Vanessa Williams was a cum bucket for just about any exec that could help her career forward,well known in those circles and there seems to be photos and videos of her giving top to execs,at the same time.They might have looked classy but some of them would have Superhead being the runner up.
Which one? The one that was married to Rick Fox or the dark skinned one?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Started off as a thread appreciating beautiful women in the 90s and turned into an all out :gurl: fest :hhh:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Which one? The one that was married to Rick Fox or the dark skinned one?

The light skinned one..You can find some of these stories on Artemis Gordons page and some of it was circulating around the net in the Myspace days.Salli Richardson was known for her sex drive and her appetite for rough sex.

Not related but i read up on that dude Peter Nygard:ohhh::dwillhuh::mjtf::scust::what::whoo::snoop: That is one seriously fukked up human being,like evil even. How come this cac isnt under the jail with the other baphomets?

Last edited: