These Popeyes' threads be exposing the coli posters more than anything

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I agree. people be acting so embarrassed about people wanting to eat chicken. Why?
Do white folks get embarrassed about paying 30 bucks for coffee that taste like dirt?
Asian people be eating noodles everyday with pride.
Indians walk out the house smelling like curry and raita
I just heard some of my white co-workers having a discussion about how much they love mayo
But we can't enjoy some chicken? :camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree. people be acting so embarrassed about people wanting to eat chicken. Why?
Do white folks get embarrassed about paying 30 bucks for coffee that taste like dirt?
Asian people be eating noodles everyday with pride.
Indians walk out the house smelling like curry and raita
I just heard some of my white co-workers having a discussion about how much they love mayo
But we can't enjoy some chicken? :camby:

WHITE PPL LOVE FRIED CHICKEN
MORE THAN ANYBODY.

THEY ALWAYS PUSH THEIR STEREOTYPES
ON US AND WE EMBRACE THEM
WITH OPEN ARMS.
:devil:
:evil:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On one hand I want to agree, but this shyt even touched people I know. The same way I notice some ridiculous patterned behaviour of whites and others, its hard not to see what some brothas and sisters are doing. I havent commented on any of the threads cause I dont give a shyt, but you cant see countless videos of foolish black folks, filmed by black folks, and not wonder what the hell they thinking. Meanwhile I know Boondocks has been cited oodles of times. Why? Cause not everythig is :mjpls:based exaggerations, especially if you see it not just on the web but in person.

Again, I dont give a shyt, but the same way we notice a lot of lame ass white incels doing these random terror actions or whites fukking up their cities after thier sports teams WIN (:snoop:) we can stop being little bytches pretending we dont see this behavior from our own. No, we should not go OD and become black white supremacists, but some of you are dapping up fools for years and now wanna know if they white cause of chicken threads:bryan:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If we can’t be critical of our own people’s behavior how are we ever going to change?
It is not being critical it is legit c00ning

Yall c00ns trying to call people c00ns:deadmanny:

INCEPTION:leostare:

funny how yall don't critique the Whites and Asians who stood in line for them Cronuts and other shyt:unimpressed:

Black Friday every year is more cacs fighting over shyt than anyone else :unimpressed:

But c00ns only highlight shyt Black people do to speak negative on:manny:

Yall can't help it

Also some of y'all cacs pretending to be Black on here so:manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
On one hand I want to agree, but this shyt even touched people I know. The same way I notice some ridiculous patterned behaviour of whites and others, its hard not to see what some brothas and sisters are doing. I havent commented on any of the threads cause I dont give a shyt, but you cant see countless videos of foolish black folks, filmed by black folks, and not wonder what the hell they thinking. Meanwhile I know Boondocks has been cited oodles of times. Why? Cause not everythig is :mjpls:based exaggerations, especially if you see it not just on the web but in person.

Again, I dont give a shyt, but the same way we notice a lot of lame ass white incels doing these random terror actions or whites fukking up their cities after thier sports teams WIN (:snoop:) we can stop being little bytches pretending we dont see this behavior from our own. No, we should not go OD and become black white supremacists, but some of you are dapping up fools for years and now wanna know if they white cause of chicken threads:bryan:
Funny u mention Boondocks cause Aaron McGruder has extreme disdain for Black people:unimpressed:

Boondocks is the epitome of wtf I'm talking about :manny:

White people love the Boondocks... :jbhmm:
Wonder why?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It is not being critical it is legit c00ning

Yall c00ns trying to call people c00ns:deadmanny:

INCEPTION:leostare:

funny how yall don't critique the Whites and Asians who stood in line for them Cronuts and other shyt:unimpressed:

Black Friday every year is more cacs fighting over shyt than anyone else :unimpressed:

But c00ns only highlight shyt Black people do to speak negative on:manny:

Yall can't help it

Also some of y'all cacs pretending to be Black on here so:manny:
The Coli go harder on white people than anyone anywhere and you know it.

And Search Black Friday last year and tell me what you see in the threads