These nikkas really put a Destiny 2 ad on the PS4 dashboard?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Why Destiny is on your PlayStation 4, even if you didn't buy it
Destiny is the U2 of PlayStation
Destiny: The Taken King sitting alongside their other games on the system's dashboard, even if they hadn't purchased the game. But that's a feature, not a bug — and there's a way to prevent that from happening in the future.

Destiny: The Taken King is being pushed to PS4 owners this week through the system's automatic download settings. An icon for the game will show up on the system's home screen, which prompts players to purchase and download the game from the PlayStation Store.

The promotion is part of the PS4's "personalized, curated content," as described on PlayStation's official website.

The PS4 system has the ability to learn about your preferences. It will learn your likes and dislikes, allowing you to discover content pre-loaded and ready to go on your console in your favorite game genres or by your favorite creators.
By default, as of PS4 system software version 1.75, which was released in 2014, the console will "automatically add download links for featured content to the home screen," unless owners opt out of the feature. While Destiny: The Taken King is a big improvement on Bungie's earlier efforts, PS4 owners will probably want to turn this feature off.
If I had a 4TB drive that actually sounds kinda dope, if you want the feature enabled that is. Having some shyt I might be interested in buying on sale auto downloading to my system and subsequently playing with no wait is a nice incentive to get someone to buy a game