These hoodrats in Wal-Mart got me walking roun with my thang on poke

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I knew that shyt was crazy when I saw they had a walmart liquor store attached to it :dead:

:wtf:. This is almost as bad as the the strip club built inside of a closed down bank. The sh!t still had the teller boths, pneumatic tubes and everythang :russ:

I dont mess with hoodrats though :whoa: I just like to watch :takedat:

I don't either, but I'd try one. Just don't drive to her crib or let her know where you stay:no:. Those b!tches will give you the gine while her kids and the kids she's babysittin' are playin' in the living room, and then the b!tch and her baby daddy (or daddies) and his clique will rob yo a$$ after you get in a few shameless nuts :wow:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Vsb5LRc.gif

:dead: I know the backstory to this and shyt is still hilarious. Watched it liek 10x :yeshrug:

Daps
Well, don't :whoa:. Save yourself. Basically just a movie about hoodrats. The two main characters are the embodiment of what the op is talmbout.

Sometimes they be lookin' right strictly in a sexual capacity, specially in the summer :takedat:. Those overly exposed booty and breast meats appeal to our base desires with little regard for common sense :noah:

:ohhh:

Okay, is Halle Berry's acting good in this one? :lupe:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Me and the crew used to sit in the parkin lot at 11pm on the last day of the month, drinkin in the ride, waitin for the hoes to show up to spend that EBT. We would get out the car at a quarter til midnight, faded, ready for that action