These hoodrats in Wal-Mart got me walking roun with my thang on poke

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Man, its :whew: outchea and these ghetto baps is dressin the part. Recently I been seeing some thick, creamy skinned hoes prolly named Shanteeka that be havin me like :noah:

I been going into more "ethnic" area location :wtb: I just went in there for some items and I just be round that bytch looking thirsty, hoes walking down the isle that im on, right up on me and my face be like :demonic: with drool slidin down my chin. My meat on thump mode, dem guhls legs so thick, that buttocks flesh so muhfukkin juicy peekin out them cotton shorts. I know they fukkin cuz some got the panther tat or paw print tats on they legs, so that mean they prolly skripped at one point too.

I might have to go indulge in one of them project divas :ohhh: but I want no drama with :mjpls: My meat got my rational thinking all fukked up and my meat is :win: the argument.

I got tapatalk so I finna chroniclize my journeys in that shyt soon and post some pics in hea

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
Vsb5LRc.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Walmart be havin all da hoz :noah:

When i got my license my moms was tryna go grocery shoppin

I was like "nah its cool, ill go for you :mjpls: "

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I remember one time my homeboy that worked with me @ Wal mart met this chick on his lunch break and fukked her in the personnel office:laugh:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Which walmart breh? You in dade right? :ohhh:

The one off oakland park in Broward is :whew: status right now

oakland and 441? :leon: I be out there at times, but they opened a new one off McNab thats stadium status

I been hittin the ones up in the 561 this week