These graduation videos are getting more and more demonic

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
First job? Sheit, going by this she won’t shake the hands of her interviewer if they’re white or if they’re a customer. It’s bad behavior overall. She embarrassed herself and her family publicly and showed she’s hard to work with. If she has a daddy he needs to beat her ass asap for her own sake but I know damn well that she don’t got a daddy if she acts like this.

If her name is tied to this video when you google her name she’s cooked. Hell I wouldn’t even hire her and I’m black. What if she gets a white customer and fukks up my business acting a fool?
If you look closer, she didn't shake the hand of the Black woman that was second as well. So it wasn't a race thing

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
If you look closer, she didn't shake the hand of the Black woman that was second as well. So it wasn't a race thing
So she treats anyone she don’t like like this? It don’t matter if it’s not a race thing. She going to have a hard life if she acts this hard headed. She batting a .100 in People Skills.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
So she treats anyone she don’t like like this? It don’t matter if it’s not a race thing. She going to have a hard life if she acts this hard headed. She batting a .100 in People Skills.
Possibly, but we don't know her reasons & shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shouldn’t jump to conclusions?! :dahell: We seen the video. There’s no excuse.
So you can tell us all how the faculty/staff treated that young sis lol? There's always another side to a story. As a man you should know this. Could she being acting like a knucklehead? Of course but that doesn't mean we should jump to conclusions; those staff members could've treated like shyt for all we know

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
So you can tell us all how the faculty/staff treated that young sis lol? There's always another side to a story. As a man you should know this. Could she being acting like a knucklehead? Of course but that doesn't mean we should jump to conclusions; those staff members could've treated like shyt for all we know
I don’t give a fukk. She has endangered her future acting stupid. Stop making excuses for bad behavior.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don’t give a fukk. She has endangered her future acting stupid. Stop making excuses for bad behavior.
And stop jumping to conclusions without hearing her side. If she's being a knucklehead, then you can put her on blast