These german girls fed up lmao...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I thought y'all military nikkas said the hoes in the military aint look that good...From the bytches posted in there they all was good-looking for the most part, y'all nikkas eatin over there

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Was stationed in Germany for 18 months. The women over there was :ohlawd:

It was too easy over there. Even if you married (which I wasn't) all these hoes want is for you to be honest about it. Most of the stories from that Facebook site is about women who were lied to. Just be straight up with 'em and you still could beat.

And I'm not just talking about the German women. Best believe military wives was DTF too if they husbands was gone. I never did that tho.:thumbsdown:
Honestly, it's pretty much like that anywhere you go overseas. For some reason, whenever I set foot back in America, I'm almost instantly reminded that I'm a n1gga. But anywhere else in the world I :eat: like a king. With that said, I've fukked 5 German girls in the past 3 years. I'll catch them around my neighborhood, usually around this time of year August, since they tend to vacation a lot during this month.

4 French chicks in the past 3 years.

& 3 Canadian chicks in the past 2 years.

All while these chicks were on vacation DTF, which meant no reason to lie or try to forge a relationship :win: / :win:

*books flight to Germany*

I already know I'ma get insane play out there......

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I thought y'all military nikkas said the hoes in the military aint look that good...From the bytches posted in there they all was good-looking for the most part, y'all nikkas eatin over there

It's like anywhere else. We got dimes, cuties, average broads, ugly chicks and sea donkeys.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, it's pretty much like that anywhere you go overseas. For some reason, whenever I set foot back in America, I'm almost instantly reminded that I'm a n1gga. But anywhere else in the world I :eat: like a king. With that said, I've fukked 5 German girls in the past 3 years. I'll catch them around my neighborhood, usually around this time of year August, since they tend to vacation a lot during this month.

4 French chicks in the past 3 years.

& 3 Canadian chicks in the past 2 years.

All while these chicks were on vacation DTF, which meant no reason to lie or try to forge a relationship :win: / :win:

*books flight to Germany*

I already know I'ma get insane play out there......
:rudy:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

it depends the AIR FORCE is the one that got them PRIMARILY :myman:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
fukk Facebook breh, post the pics on here
387002_415829525131414_1714388813_n.jpg

Dem titties is nice

390781_415692618478438_2078205202_n.jpg

Everything else is mediocre

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
fukk Facebook breh, post the pics on here

I was goin post them but I didnt feel like goin through the trouble of saving and then uploading to an image host :yeshrug: but there's two other joints on there than the one already posted that could get it as well.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
One of my little brothers was put on that page, and I know a few other guys on there. That crap is hilarious!!