These Filipino Nurses Getting Treated Like Sex Slaves In America

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is facts. I didn't know holding passports hostage was a thing until some of the Filipinos who worked the service jobs (barbers, restaurant staff, etc) would open up about their experiences. No communication about whether their work visa will be renewed or if they need to look for another job, can't even get their passport back in any case, and shyt pay.

At the same time (tho this prob applies more to the bengalis) it makes you ponder just how shyt things are back in their home for them to consider it being an upgrade coming to the middle east for this treatment. When ppl ask me how it is working in the middle east, i'm honest in that it's an easy comfortable lucrative life... but to not get it twisted: i got a blue passport and work for a major corporation. If your passport different, good luck.
The recruiters tell them they'll make all types of money that's why they go there. They said that they were gonna send the money back and use that to fund college for kids, start a business or build a house. Remember that one chick who was a celebrity from either Eqypt or Lebanon was bragging about having a maid basically as a slave?! They even use apps like Instagram to sell people. shyt is crazy. was crazy.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I'm saying I'll treat those philapina ladies good gimme like 5 of them they will be working with very fair wages were can I inquire about these women?
Serious question

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
@Yas
What do you think about the nursing shortage? Why is there one? Are we silly? Not about our money?
:patrice:
I never understood the shortage when nurses getting 25-50 an hour. I went to college in ‘10 to go into nursing but realized my second semester, I don’t like touching people.
:wtf:
Got a lot of science for nothing.
:martin:

Yas

Banned
Daps
@Yas
What do you think about the nursing shortage? Why is there one? Are we silly? Not about our money?
I never understood the shortage when nurses getting 25-50 an hour. I went to college in ‘10 to go into nursing but realized my second semester, I don’t like touching people.
There are different reasons but from my perspective it's starts with the nursing school programs. They demand a lot and if you don't have the financial support or a job that pays you good enough to work part time its extremely difficult to keep up with the studying and pointless stuff they throw at you.My first week of classes, I had a professor who was trying to be helpful tell me to quite my job and not work.That alone would discourage people who are interested.
My point is they make nursing (programs and the work field) harder than I think it needs to be. Due to hospitals and nursing homes being understaffed you can get overworked and burnout quick.
I feel like more black people should join nursing though it's one of the easiest careers to a stable income.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
There are different reasons but from my perspective it's starts with the nursing school programs. They demand a lot and if you don't have the financial support or a job that pays you good enough to work part time its extremely difficult to keep up with the studying and pointless stuff they throw at you.My first week of classes, I had a professor who was trying to be helpful tell me to quite my job and not work.That alone would discourage people who are interested.
My point is they make nursing (programs and the work field) harder than I think it needs to be. Due to hospitals and nursing homes being understaffed you can get overworked and burnout quick.
I feel like more black people should join nursing though it's one of the easiest careers to a stable income.
Pilots are going through the same exact thing. It’s costs 75-125k to get to the 1500 hours to become a pilot. No real support from the industry.

On the nursing tip, my family is full of healthcare workers. I have 4 aunts and 7 cousins getting that nursing bread in Cali.
:ehh:
Shout out to all the nurses.
:salute:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
They have certified nurses over there or just maids?:
:comeon:
They got lots of nurses ur thinking of kadamas . Them girls got 1 day off a month in Kuwait. You would always hear about them being raped and found in the 🏝️ dead. They were hard to nail so I usually messed with the filipinas who worked in the malls and fast food joints . Some were definitely dtf if you could hook them up with some pork belly cuz they sold it at the PX but you couldn't get it locally cuz it was haram

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
@Yas
As a paramedic. I touch and go into 20 people’s houses every shift. But, I like working with the public. Most people are super nice to us.